Sunday, July 08, 2018

6th Anniversary


Causal TVB turns 6! Yay!

When I first started this blog, I never thought about how long I wanted to keep this blog, how often I would post, or what I would really do with it. That is why I came up with the name Casual TVB. I wanted this blog to be a casual hobby. Six years later, I am incredibly proud of this blog. Even though the number of posts continue to drop (63 posts this year), I love how this blog connects me with other TVB fans. One of my favourite things is seeing comments from readers about their thoughts on a series or post. Knowing that there are still people out there that read my blog keeps my going. So keep reading, keep commenting, and I will keep blogging for as long as I can! Thank you again to all my wonderful readers.

P.S. I should have a few historical posts in the next few weeks.


6 comments:

  1. only 6? I guess I thought it have been longer but that's blogland for you. time seems to go quite fast.

    what was your first tvb series? I can't remember mine but I do seem to remember deric wan and maggie cheung in some serious dramas.

    congratulations on 6 years!

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First series I remember is Detective Investigation Files. Loved Michael Tao and Joey Leung!

      Delete
  2. I was looking for the theme songs for the recent Nancy Wu drama...and found your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please write a review on the ending of deep in the realm of conscience? I've been trying to search up on what other people think of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably won't write a full review, but will jot down a few thoughts.

      Delete