Friday, October 24, 2014

Wynners @ Toronto

The Wynners are in Toronto for a charity concert in support of World Vision. They were a popular band during the 1970s, which is way before my time, but I went to their autograph session anyways (because of my mom). There were a lot of older fans, but they were just as enthusiastic to meet the stars as some of the younger fans that I've seen at other autograph sessions.

Band members (from left to right in the first picture): Anthony Chan, Alan Tam, Bennett Pang, Kenny Bee and Danny Yip.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, love them! The Wynners were kind of before my time too (though they were still active in the 80s as well so not too much before). Their repertoire of hit songs is amazing but what I admire most about them is there friendship, which has stood strong for 40 years...definitely a rarity in the entertainment industry!

    ReplyDelete